Thursday, February 02, 2006

my dream

It was almost 8 when i went to bed and probably spent about 30 minutes of thinking. I woke at aroung 12pm can't imagine my dream if its going to be true.anyway its just like an old horror movie.my dream started with a happy ambience then getting get rough at the middle and ended with scary one that makes me stay out of my bed for a while.after a while its not that scary after all.
of course like other dreams the whole part of it is composed of different stories fused into one.it start with a different story and end up with another story.amazing ha.
well i dont know if i can still remember all of it as i'm writting this it get fuzzier. it started in a place something beautiful while doing a vacation.i remember i was complaining why do i need to be alone in a hotel room.the room was nice with fresh linen on it and it was neatly done.on my right was the closet full of hangers.i went to the closet and started arranging it neatly.
i went out to see my friends who went with me on this trip and found only one person.baby cel.she was sitting on a table with her beautiful long black hair as i almost see the change of colors as the sun reflects on it.i sat in front of her and we talked. i can see behind her was another building and behind that building is a beautiful beach.i can't remember what we talked about but all i remember is how we glance at each other.i looked at her again and again trying to see her eyes hidden behind her dark shades.baby cel all i think was she was mature,beautiful,innocent and with unshaken serenity.
the next thing i remember was we were walking on a dirt unpaved road with two other fellows.i could see rice plantation, hills and small mountain just a few miles from where we walk.i galnce to my left and i found out that the road is actually a bank,like a river bank,but closely it was like a big irrigation canal on a place where i grow up.the road was new and everytime i look around i almost can feel the calmness of nature.so refreshing especially that baby cel walks besides me and never leave on my side as i look at the rice plantation.i looked at the river and i saw an old friend just relaxing talking to an old felow.when i looked around i found out i was alone.baby cel was gone and the two fellows.there's a lesson in life that i've learned in this part of my dreams but i cant remember much anymore. something like my old friend is contented with his life in a remote place like this and don't need big city to live with and a lot of money.he would prefer walking in this beautiful place and do fishing with an old fellow.i looked around again and i agree to what he said as he talking to an old fellow as he watches the water flows.it was beautiful and relaxing that made me go to sleep in an unpaved road.but to my dismay i woke up with a fellow near my head in a squating position blocking the sunlight. it happened 3-4 times and i don't know what it means.
the second part of my dream was when i had a super power like fantasy 4.as we achieved a great victory from something we went back to a hotel on my first part of my dream.we were like friends.i went outside and i saw baby cel again smilling on a distance looking at me.when i went back to a hotel room with 3 other who possess a superpower everything had change. i found out that we were somthing like a love triangle.i express my love on this girl yet spend my time on this other one.the other woman whom i expressed my love was so frustrated that i spend time with this other woman.as i told her i don't give any meaning to it and she was just a friend to me.but this other woman was so inlove with me that we was willing to get me at any cost.half naked on bed with her on the top naked, i got up and walked away putting on my clothes and went to the lady whom i expressed my love but i didn't say a thing. she packed her clothes from the closet which i myself help her.she was leaving going somewhere on this another assignment. i grabbed the bag and pulled the roller and started walking outside the hotel.we were inside the building.the way it was constructed was so new to me.the first time i've seen that kind on architecture.it was like a mall.big stairways,high ceiling and post lamp on the side of a bench.i saw shoopers holding their kids as they go from stall to stall.i went with her as we walk on this big stairways when i remember my superpower like a torch on my hand.remembering that i could take a picture of me and post it in the internet.
as i wolked past the big stairway going to big tunnel like structure going to the airport thats were the third part of my dream started......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home