Monday, August 14, 2006

love everybody but one or two

i came home today bout 1 pm after i submitted my papers at integrity and home pro, the two home care agency that i worked at. i turned on the small lamp shade besides me and start reading my bible, which i usually do before i go to bed. i was thinking that i should be thankful for what i am and what i've already got, instead of trying to do something inorder to have something i don't have or trying to be somebody that i'm not at the moment. i thank god a lot of times, for the air that i breath in, for the soft pillow where i lay my head, for my friends and families...i guess i love everybody, i do love everybody! My patient, my cena's my co workers especially. i loved the filmichians. i really thank god for having them. kathy for always thinking of me.(did she?)hr hr hr hr....i closed my eyes with a smile on my face...till i remember dorothy darnell...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.i wanna choked her to death...and mary ann too. i'm wanna sucked blood from their neck and feed it to the rats...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

Wahahahha! Pati na ko tani ba. Nami na tani.... until Dorothy and Mary Ann's names popped up!

Story bi kung ano natabo.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home