Friday, April 14, 2006

keep the faith

we were having an endorsement this morning when one of the nurse asked me if i already went to church. i told her that i haven't been to church yet. she tried to convinced me that alot of people are being punished because they never go to church at all. she tried to tell us about the washing of feet of the apostle during good friday or whatever traditon we been doing during the lenten season. for me this is not the basis of how we will be judge at the end of days. i think our faith is more important. i'm guilty of not going to church every sunday but everytime i went to attend the mass, i listen to every word being spoken and put it in my heart.for me the most important part is the gospel and humily. when i was still in the phil. i've noticed that most of us don't even listen to this. we think that by attending the mass, we already did our part."for me" that is useless. attending the mass without listening or putting it in your heart is like attending a meeting without listening. being there is not good enough.just like praying. i read my bible before i went to bed and pray after that.(my bible is already 20 yrs old.my mom give it to me when i was in grade 6 while attending the charismatic).i don't pray the way i used to pray like repeating our father and hail mary over and over. "to me" it's like reciting a poem in class. i think god knows what we want.a single word will do as long as you really mean it and it comes from the bottom of your heart. but again it's just me.

(i got no time time to edit this entry.i got no more time.got to go to work.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

I think I know the nurse you are talking about....

Don't fret, Its not by works that we've been saved, it's by grace!

(I am not talking about Grace Jones here! LOL)

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home