Wednesday, April 05, 2006

trades

here i am again looking at my blog after a week of not even opening it. to my surprise ginkigan ako ni tatay mike...hr hr hr.didn't know that we've got the same template.but i'm glad at least somebodys reading it outside the filmichian group...and i'd never been serious with what i wrote. anyho...i've just arrived visiting one of my patient and i'm really sleepy but i can't stand the feeling of not looking at my trades.so as usual my left eye on my left monitor which is my blog and my right eye is on my right monitor which is one of my flatform(just kidding) from scottrade.




dow jones is down 10 points as of this moment and nasdaq is up 2 points and s&p 500 is almost the same. to my surprise csco is rallying and telecom sector are pulling back. probably not all but motorola and ciena. i was long on ciena and probably add more shares on my position after the pull back.time warner is one of my pick in that sector.csco which is computer hardware company has been consolidating for the past few days and it is a good buying oppurtunity before it continue to rally.looking at the chart of csco, the time segmented volume is always above the midline which shows how good the stock is. the price had never been below the 20 moving average since it rallied last february. the bop or the balance of power shows a massive buying from large institutions.(the one whom u depend your retirement..he he he)so winning on that stock is just a piece of cake. i haven't seen any resistance after it broke out from consolidation. there maybe one which somewhere around may of 2004 which you could pretty much disregard.the on balance volumes shw's a good pattern and the adx is strong which is currently around 30. as expected stochastic shows that the stock is overbought. the macd or the moving average divergence convergence doesn't look good as of this moment but who really cares,it's one of the lagging indicator.there is an increase in volume since the beginning of this yr.analysing those few indicators right now, for sure i will add more shares to my position in the next few days.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joke lang to nonoy winston. ikaw man... kita mo kaduha gid ko mag comment. lol.... ti may stocks ka sa target? or google?

damo ka na guro kwarta... basi baklon mo ang blog ni ace.

mike

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai hulata gid nga masunog ka...

2:37 AM  
Blogger Ace said...

who is dow jones, ciena, and scot trade? Hehehehheh! this post is sooo alien to me. but good luck with ur trades! or whatever...

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home