Friday, February 03, 2006

my untold story

it was a sunny afternoon in a late autum season when i found myself driving my old conversion van.thinking that this coming winter will be a colder one as i saw the forecast on tv that there will be 4-6 inches of snow on the day after next.

i hit my breaks as i saw the traffic light turn red just in front of me. a lot of cars passing hall road at these time of hour.reckon i should be more carefull. i can't afford an accident and be late on my date with her. i passed by hall rd and continue going north.looking on my right i found no car so i made a quick turn going east.

after a few turns i stop the car in front of her house. it was a quiet neighborhood.quieter than i thought earlier. i pushed the white doorbell as i opened the stormdoor in front of me. her mom opened the door and we exchange greetings. i look on my left and i saw her coming from the dining room.she's wearing jeans and a v-neck shirt with a red and blue color. just perfect for her fit.looking at her faded jeans i saw something that i'm sure for my self i know where she bought that pair of jeans. its an x2 from express.i know it because i have a pair myself which i usually wore.sometimes i would wear it for 2-3 times for just a few hours in a day without even washing it. just last week i remember that when i jump and started my old conversion van, i almost smell the dinner that i spilled on it just the night before.

i turned right on hall road going west and took the fast lane getting ready to make an island turn as we pass by the bq restaurant. i was driving with one hand using my left when i felt that she was holding my right hand. i gave her a smile as she smile back on me giving the gesture which i'm aleady used to when she want to express something. we were listening to a soft music that i gave her a week before. it was the songs that i composed for the filmichian. of course nobody would care to listen to it but me.

after the dinner at bq restaurant we went to the mall just near it. a lot of sale but we're planning to buy nothing. we entered the entrance and i saw a carousel on my right where kids loves to ride. i glance and give it a look and saw kids riding on it. i almost can feel their enjoyment as they laugh holding the bar in front of them.

i put my arms around her as she put her arms around my back. i could feel her warmness as we cross the food court just as we entered the entrance of the mall.
i kissed her on her forehead as i touch her long shiny hair.

looking on my right i saw mark, rose and baby michael. rose was smiling at us.i closed my eyes hoping that it was just my imagination. i opened my eyes slowly and i saw two LCD monitor in front of me. one monitor was my blog and the other monitor was a series of lines and bars jumping up and down like a kangaroo as buyers and sellers of DOW JONES and NASDAQ trying to determine who wins at the end of the day.Dow was down 98 points so sellers are winning. in front of two LCD monitor was scrathes of papers, bills and my two hand holding my wireless keyboard. this kind of moment i hate the most when i was in lala land and suddenly i comeback to reality.

if it happens to you would you hate it too? anyway i was just joking...he he he.if you happen to read this....thanks for reading anyway....

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

my mind was on who and where and when until your two monitors woke me up to reality.

naintu-an mo ako!

but seriously, dreams may come true sometimes. continue dreaming ah! it mends bisan temporary lang. hehhee!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home