Sunday, April 23, 2006

feeling sad

been two days that i feel so awfull. a lot of sadness i felt inside. don't really know the reason why, or probably i know, yet i just don't want to admit it. kathy had mentioned to me bout the same feeling about a month ago. i thought it was just easy.dang, if only it's not raining right now, i'm gonna mow my lawn or pull some weeds besides my front porch. too bad i got no patient to visit, no new movies to watch except "PRIME" which really makes me laugh for a while. i liked the story and the ending is more realistic.it's about 2 people in love, uma thurman is a 37 y.o divorcee and her fiancee greenberg is 23 y.o. from a jewish family. nice movie.
anyho, i've watched the movies twice and again i got nothing to do. I wished st. peter would turned off the faucet from above cause the rain is really killing me. I really could not play my guitar, i don't want to touch my bills either and nobodys been calling me on my phone except this 40 y.o. lady from bloomfield. (just kidding she called me at work).if i go nuts i'll probably just shoot myself.he he he

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baw ilog ilogan ka na gid ya sa akon? hrhhrhrhrhrh! hambal ko na gid sa imo kalaw-ay sing feeling, daw hindi mabakal sing kwarta ang kalipay man gid..hai hagara friends mo malagaw or ma eat out medyo makuha kuha na gawa pero not totally..

10:52 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Batyagan ko man na kung kaisa. I dont know the real reason behind this.

The feeling of emptiness and being alone. Solidarity. This could be it.

How about a pet? Ay! May ara ka na da gle no? hehehheh!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home