Monday, April 23, 2007

e-mail from a friend

"you saw me before i was born and schedule each day of my life before i began to breath. every day is recorded in your book" psalm 139:16


i was checking my e-mails this morning when i remember checking my yahoo account. i haven't checked it for a while. when i opened it i saw a lot of e-mail from my former classmates but most of it are forwarded mails.


i kept on scrolling it down but the topic are all the same. it's about one of our classmate in chicago. they didn't say much about what happened to her as they want to make it confidential and all i know is that she is in one of the hospital in chicago. i quess it was her birthday last sunday or i could say today? some of our former classmates went there and give her a surprise birthday party.


she had a younger sister who's is helping her but the sad thing is that there parents don't know about this things yet. she probably had given birth and i don't what happened after that but right now she is dependent to vent. she's still young. she is so nice and very cheerful when we were in college. i'm always telling myself that she looks like madonna(singer).


i was really saddened to hear something about her. sometimes we may think that we are always well and healthy but we really don't know what will happen next. you can never tell what is His plan for us. only Him knows it and if we kept on being hardheaded or try to ignore things that God is trying to tell us, i think we're are risking our soul too much for what will become of us when our time comes.

i do believe she's going to get well pretty soon. God will help her in this time of trouble and she will always be in my prayers. and for us who are well and healthy, we should be praying more and make our faith stronger. we should always thank God for the blessing He had given us. sometimes we may forget Him because we have a lot of problems in life or we are in despair, and we tend to focuse more at those problems. but if you believe and trust the Lord, He will take those problems away. don't wait for God to give you a much bigger problem inorder for you to renew your faith in Him. do it now before it's too late.


God bless!!!







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

truly is, we don't know what will happen the next day. God gave us challenges to make us stronger. I thought that my life is almost perfect. I have friends, career, and a supportive family but one day he gave me a test that I almost kill myself. I never thought that someday soon it will happen to me. I just think of my blessings and think that a selfish death is not worth it. God loves me so much that is why I am still here.:)

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home