Wednesday, April 25, 2007

just a mere coincidence?

"Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23





I was in my car trying to think of Psalm 92 as what Linda had told me a day before. It quite confused me a little bit so i asked her about it as soon arrived at work. She told me that it's not Psalm 92 but Psalm 91.She claimed it was her mistake.

I went to one of the room to borrow my patients' bible when I found her crying for pain and asking for a pain pill. I could not give it to her as her pain pill will only be given every 6 hours. I told her that i'm going to give to her as soon as it is due or probably an hour before it is due.


I read Psalm 91 from her bible and after reading it i told her that we are going to pray. I closed my eyes, meditate about Psalm 91 then i put my hand on the area that she was hurting. I asked God with all my heart to help her to be free from any pain (till the medicine is due). I could hear her praying with me saying "Thank you Jesus" alot of times.


After approximately 5 minutes of praying, i took a deep breath, thank the Lord for keeping me away from temptation and asked HIm to send His Holy Spirit to help me fight the devil as it attacks my weaknesses. I put the Bible back on her night stand and i noticed that she was already snoring. Just sleeping soundly.


I don't know if it was just a mere coincidence that the patient fell asleep or it was a wonder of God. Whatever it was, i was thankful that her pain went away that time and for the wonderful feeling i felt after that.


God bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home