Thursday, February 23, 2006

hit the lights!!!

i can't believed what i just did today.probably luck again as it happens already a few times. i made an unrealized gain of 400 from antp in only 2 days time and loss the same amount yesterday for just one day but what me feel lucky is the stock with the ticker symbol of eclp which i bought yesterday.the stock went up 2.50 dollars in just 2 minutes of trading so i sold it right away giving me a profit of 500 in just 2-3 minutes.now i can go to sleep early.i quess i got lucky everytime somebody dump me like a hot tamale.he he he...probably i need to keep on seeing more chicks and tell them to dump me so i will always be lucky with my trades...he he he...any referrals?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

That is what they say. When you get unlucky with love, you'll be lucky with money.

I dont have both. So,i dont think this saying is true.

Or probably ill keep betting on lotto. 220 million to date?

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably i need to keep on seeing more chicks and tell them to dump me so i will always be lucky with my trades...he he he...any referrals?-------are u serious?

10:19 AM  
Blogger beboy said...

it was just a joke.i never used anybodyjust to get lucky with my trades and besides luck got nothing to do with it.been studying technical analysis for quite sometimes and if my trades are winning thats probably because of my effort.baw serious and besides i got somebody...just don't believed everything i wrote in my blog.i just did it so the filmichian group will have something to laught at..pangit naman masyadong serious...but thanks for visiting my blog though i hope you have fun.tawa naman kahit minsan para kahit pagod sa trabaho at least my time na ngumiti.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home