Sunday, February 26, 2006

who's that girl?

i was at the party yesterday and lucky to be one of the godparent of julyn's second child.none of the other godparent i know except kirk.as usual i'm late again during the christening.one of my habit.then someone caught my eyes.she ain't that beautiful.just fair but i could say attractive.don't know her even her name although she's one of the god papent.i glanced at her once in a while trying to see if she's with somebody else, probably a husband or a boyfriend. apparantly not.she's with some of her friends.at the reception i was tempted to grab my camera and took a picture of her.




there's alot of chances that i could introduced myself yet i don't know why i always passed out the good things. she was behind me while i was getting my food, she was standing just a foot or two while we were eating and a lot more.i don't know why i just can't.super torpe gid guro ko.he he he.i went home not even knowing her name.ok lang basi may asawa naman to siya ya pero banta ko wala......whatever.....

heres some of the pics i've taken during the christening...


me,nang jo,julyn,rogeline and alex abegyl.


with anna and kirk.


mary and husband alex.



baw isa isa lang si nang jo gakaon ba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home